On 29 October 2012 the VVD (People’s Party for Freedom and Democracy) and the PvdA (Labour Party) concluded a coalition agreement. The new coalition agreement is entitled ‘Building Bridges’, and it ‘reflects our search for the best of both worlds,’ according to the coalition parties.
- I. Getting the Netherlands out of the crisis: solid, sound and socially responsible
- II. Social security and income policy
- III. Sustainable growth and innovation
- IV. The Netherlands and the European Union
- V. The Netherlands in the world
- VI. From good to excellent education