The Constitution of the Kingdom of the Netherlands 2008
The Constitution of the Kingdom of the Netherlands.
In the Constitution the following topics are dealt with:
- Fundamentel rights;
- Government (Head of State and Ministers);
- Parliament (The States General);
- Council of State, Court of Auditors, National Ombudsman and permanent advisory bodies;
- Legislation and administration;
- The administration of justice;
- Provinces, municipalities, dike boards and other public bodies;
- Revision of the Constitution;
- Additional articles.