Dutch nationals who travel abroad may need a visa. In the same way, foreign nationals may need a visa to travel to the Netherlands. For a short stay in the Netherlands, you may need a Schengen visa or a transit visa. For a stay in the Caribbean parts of the Kingdom of the Netherlands – what was the Netherlands Antilles – you may need a Caribbean visa.
All about Visas
Questions and answers
- When do I need a visa to travel abroad?
- Which visa do I need to travel to the Netherlands?
- How do I apply for a visa for the Netherlands?
- When do I need a Caribbean visa?
- How can I sponsor someone visiting the Netherlands from abroad for a short stay?
- Can I object if I am refused a visa for the Netherlands?
- Can I extend a Schengen visa in the Netherlands?