This issue contains 4 sections.
Foreign Ministry to sponsor scholarships
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is sponsoring 75 scholarships for mid-career professionals from Morocco, Syria, Oman, and Iraq.
Applicants must be between 30 and 45 years old and employed in the fields of water management, agriculture, business administration, or geology. Participants in the programme can use the scholarships from March 2008 to attend a 13-week course at one of several institutes of higher education in the Netherlands, including Wageningen International, Maastricht School of Management, and the UNESCO Water Institute. In September, the Dutch embassies in Morocco, Syria, Oman, and Iraq will launch the application and selection process.
More about this issue
All about Water management
- Water top sector
- Administrative Agreement on Water Affairs
- Water quality
- Wadden Sea
- The aim of the Delta Programme
- Delta decisions
- Approach of the Delta Programme
- Working on the delta
- Administrative, legal and financial bearings of the Delta Programme
- Frameworks: MIRT, Sneller en Beter project, international perspective
- Working method of the Delta Programme
- State of affairs in the decision-making process
- Water innovations