This issue contains 4 sections.
The Netherlands is constantly searching for innovative ways to improve its coastal defences, to purify water, to prevent flooding in low-lying areas and to combat salinisation. This showcase contains videos of several of the boldest innovations.
All about Water management
- Water top sector
- Administrative Agreement on Water Affairs
- Water quality
- Wadden Sea
- The aim of the Delta Programme
- Delta decisions
- Approach of the Delta Programme
- Working on the delta
- Administrative, legal and financial bearings of the Delta Programme
- Frameworks: MIRT, Sneller en Beter project, international perspective
- Working method of the Delta Programme
- State of affairs in the decision-making process
- Water innovations