This issue contains 4 sections.
Clean water is of vital importance. For people, for plants and for animals. To improve water quality, the government sets national and international requirements and takes measures, for surface water, drinking water, bathing water and ground water. Even waste water must meet certain standards because, after treatment, this water is released back into the environment.
In the coalition agreement it has been agreed that surface water will be improved – particularly in urban areas.
More about this issue
All about Water management
- Water top sector
- Administrative Agreement on Water Affairs
- Water quality
- Wadden Sea
- The aim of the Delta Programme
- Delta decisions
- Approach of the Delta Programme
- Working on the delta
- Administrative, legal and financial bearings of the Delta Programme
- Frameworks: MIRT, Sneller en Beter project, international perspective
- Working method of the Delta Programme
- State of affairs in the decision-making process
- Water innovations