Government wishes to sell shares in URENCO
The government wants to sell its interest in URENCO, which provides uranium enrichment services for nuclear power producers.
Stricter check on guests of shooting clubs
There will be stricter checks on shooting clubs which allow their ranges to be used for bachelor parties or student clubs.
Online games of chance will be allowed in future
It will be possible to obtain an online gaming license in the Netherlands from 1 January 2015.
Fewer pop-ups after relaxation of cookie law
Bert Koenders highest UN representative in Mali
Mr Koenders will head a Stabilization Mission. The main task is to contribute to a peaceful and stable Mali.
Committee to study position of domestic workers
The committee will produce a report on possible improvements to the position of domestic workers.
New general flagging instructions
The Prime Minister has informed the cabinet of his decision to adopt new general instructions for flying the flag on government buildings.
- Foreign minister speaks with UN deputy secretary-general about international legal order
- Safety regions better and better prepared for disaster
- Minister shocked by anti-gay demonstration in Georgia
- Ministry of Security and Justice to cut spending by over €1 billion
- Netherlands pledges €7.5 million to support High Commissioner for Human Rights
- Minister Schultz signs MoU on technical cooperation with India
- Ploumen: elections and reform progress essential in Mali
- From abandoned children to football-related violence, also in the new youth care system
- Another drug haul by the Royal Netherlands Navy
- Ploumen seeks to get European trade negotiations with Africa back on track
- Safe Public Duty Programme to be continued
- Minister Opstelten presents student grants to Russian Minister of Justice
- Timmermans meets Arab ambassadors
- Opportunities for developing relations with Western China
- Netherlands asked to build powdered milk plants in China