Disagreeing with the results of a breath analysis or a blood test after driving under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol

The police can submit you to a test when they suspect you of being under the influence of alcohol, drugs or medication. Do you disagree with the test results? In that case, you can have a counter-test done.

Ministry responsible