Working protocol for processing applications for permission to study certain academic subjects

Individuals (for example MSc students, PhD candidates, and promovendi) seeking to study or conduct research in one or more proliferation-sensitive academic disciplines within the meaning of article 3 of the North Korea Sanctions Order 2017 must apply for special permission to do so. A written application including all relevant information about the person in question (see below) must be submitted to the Minister of Education, Culture and Science (OCW).