Amsterdam Conference Declaration
A coalition of countries and organisations have committed to address the need of mental health and psychosocial support (MHPSS) in crisis situations.
On Tuesday, 8 October, high-level participants of the international MHPSS conference in Amsterdam endorsed a declaration to this effect.
Endorsers of the Amsterdam Conference Declaration include:
- Palestinian Territory
- South Sudan
- ECHO, European Civil Protection and Humanitarian Aid Operations
- ICRC, International Committee of the Red Cross
- IFRC, International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
- IOM, International Organisation for Migration
- OECD, Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- UNFPA, United Nations Population Fund
- UNHCR, United Nations Refugee Agency
- UNOCHA, United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- WHO, World Health Organisation