Confirmed high-level conference speakers
Leading speakers who already confirmed their attendance at the MHPSS conference on 7 and 8 October in Amsterdam include:
- Tim Kendall, National Clinical Director for Mental Health (England)
- Sigrid Kaag, Minister for Foreign Trade and Development Cooperation, Kingdom of the Netherlands
- Peter Maurer, President of the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
- Fabrizio Hochschild, Special Adviser on the Preparations for the Commemoration of the United Nations’ 75th Anniversary
- Sir Mark Lowcock, United Nations Under-Secretary-General for Humanitarian Affairs and Emergency Relief Coordinator and Head of the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA)
- Princess Mabel van Oranje, chair of Girls Not Brides and VOW – to End Child Marriage
- Elhadj As Sy, Secretary-General of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC)
- Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, Director-General of the World Health Organisation (WHO)
- Christos Stylianides, European Commissioner for Humanitarian Aid and Crisis Management (ECHO)
- Omar Abdi, Deputy Executive Director for Programmes, UNICEF
- People with lived experience from various parts of the world
Read more on the MHPSS conference programme.
International Conference on MHPSS in Crisis Situations: Programme
This booklet contains the programme of the International Conference on Mental Health and Psychosocial Support (MHPSS) in Crisis ...
International Conference on MHPSS in Crisis Situations: Background Document and Recommendations
This booklet contains documentation in support of the in-depth breakout sessions at the International Conference on Mental Health ...