Documents - Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport

193 documents of Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport

Enter search criteria

Fill in keyword(s) to narrow your search.

Period from

Enter a start and/or end date here, using the following format: DD-MM-YYYY.

You can select a specific type of a document or publication you are looking for, such as press releases or speeches.

Sort by: Date / Relevance

How do I donate my body to medical science after my death?

It is possible to donate your body to medical science after your death. To make the arrangements, contact the anatomical ...

Question and answer

How do I register as an organ or tissue donor?

You can record your decision about donating your organs and tissue after your death in the Donor Register. You do this by filling ...

Question and answer

Who can give me advice on travel vaccinations?

Your municipal health service, regional vaccination service or family doctor can give you advice on travel vaccinations. What ...

Question and answer

Where can I get the free flu jab?

You can get a seasonal flu vaccination from your family doctor or in-house medical officer at work. Vaccination is free of charge ...

Question and answer

How do I deal with my child’s side effects after vaccination?

Children may feel a bit sick for a few days after receiving a vaccination. If your child is crying a lot or is clearly in pain, ...

Question and answer

Who gets the free hepatitis B vaccination?

The hepatitis B vaccination is given free of charge to babies taking part in the National Immunisation Programme. The vaccination ...

Question and answer

I live in supported accommodation. Who covers the costs of my care and treatment?

As of 1 January 2015, supported accommodation falls under the Social Support Act 2015. This means local authorities are ...

Question and answer

I’ve been admitted to a mental health institution. Who will cover the costs?

If you are admitted to a mental health institution, your health insurance will in any case cover the first three years of your ...

Question and answer

My child is being treated for mental health problems. Who will cover the costs?

Your local authority covers the cost of paediatric mental health care and supported accommodation for young people. Please see ...

Question and answer

My child has mental health problems. Where can I go for help?

Please go to for more information about help from the paediatric mental health services (jeugd-GGZ)

Question and answer