Documents - Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport

153 documents of Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport

Enter search criteria

Fill in keyword(s) to narrow your search.

Fill in a starting date and a closing date for the period your query is about: DD-MM-YYYY

You can select a specific type of a document or publication you are looking for, such as press releases or speeches.

I’m worried that an elderly person I know is being abused. What can I do?

Domestic elder abuse can be reported to the domestic violence advice and reporting centre Veilig Thuis.

Question and answer

What is elder abuse?

Elder abuse is not only physical or psychological. It also includes neglect, financial exploitation and sexual abuse.

Question and answer

What are the signs of elder abuse?

Elder abuse is not only physical or psychological maltreatment. It also includes things like financial exploitation.

Question and answer

Can I safely order medicines online without a prescription from an online doctor?

You cannot get prescription medicines without a prescription. You cannot get prescription medicines from a doctor you do not know.

Question and answer

Why is it better to get medicines on prescription from a doctor or pharmacy?

You can trust prescription medicines from a dispensing doctor or pharmacist. And they are usually reimbursed by your insurer.

Question and answer

What are the risks of falsified medicines?

The quality and safety of falsified medicines is very unreliable. These medicines can seriously damage your health.

Question and answer

How do I check whether an online medicine supplier can be trusted?

Look for the logo when you order medicines online. And check whether you need a prescription.

Question and answer

How have care and support been organised?

The Dutch government changed the way it organises care in 2015, in order to stop care becoming too expensive.

Question and answer

Where can I make a complaint about the CAK or care administration office?

Complaints about the Central Administration Office (CAK) should be sent to the CAK itself. Send a complaint about a care ...

Question and answer

What should you do if you are not sure how to arrange for care or support?

Go to the website (in Dutch) to find out what to do.

Question and answer