If you register a car, motorcycle or light goods vehicle in the Netherlands, you must pay car and motorcycle tax (bpm) on it. You must also pay bpm if you live in the Netherlands and drive or ride an unregistered car or motorcycle. If you own a car, light goods vehicle, motorcycle, heavy goods vehicle or bus you must also pay motor vehicle tax (mrb).

See also

  • Cars Tax administration

Ministry responsible