Where can I make a complaint about the CAK or care administration office?

Complaints about the Central Administration Office (CAK) should be sent to the CAK itself. Send a complaint about a care administration office to your health insurer.

Complaint about the CAK

If you are dissatisfied with the services of the CAK you can submit a complaint to the CAK (in Dutch). The cause of the complaint must not be more than a year old. If you believe that the CAK has not handled your complaint correctly, or if it has taken more than 6 weeks to deal with your complaint, you can submit a complaint to the National Ombudsman.

Complaint about the care administration office

If you have a complaint about the care administration office, write to your health insurer. Care administration offices work on behalf of the health insurers.