Communication tools on prevention and questions from the public
The coronavirus crisis is prompting many questions, including what it means for people in the Netherlands. You can use these communication tools to help people find answers to their questions.
Coronavirus measures from 5 June 2021
An overview of the measures from 5 June.
Plan to reopen society step by step
If the number of COVID-19 patients being admitted to hospital falls and we continue to follow the basic rules, we can gradually start lifting the coronavirus measures.
Step 3: nearly everything to reopen
On 5 June we will take the third step of the reopening plan. Almost all venues, including restaurants, cinemas and museums, will reopen subject to conditions.
Opening plan step 2: More scope for activities outdoors, and indoor sports facilities to reopen
Step by step we are easing the coronavirus restrictions. If the hospital figures allow, we will take the second step of the reopening plan on 19 May and zoos, open air museums and fitness centres will reopen.
Holiday plans? Travel Smart!
From 15 May travel advice will be issued on a country-by-country basis. Travelling is still a risk, and will remain a risk. There are many countries you cannot travel to for a holiday. Always check the latest travel advice.
Poster 'Basic rules for everyone'
Testing for coronavirus
- Download the poster 'Testing for coronavirus'
- Download the poster 'Testing for coronavirus - How do you make an appointment for a test?'
- Download the poster 'How does contact tracing work?'
- Download the leaflet 'Thank you for getting tested for coronavirus'
- Download the leaflet 'Information on coronavirus testing for tourists visiting the Netherlands'