Travelling and going on holiday
People living in the Netherlands are advised to stay at home as much as possible. Do not travel abroad in the period up to and including 15 May.
People living abroad are strongly advised not to travel to the Netherlands unless strictly necessary.
- Coronavirus and holidaying in the Netherlands
- Travelling abroad (information for people in the Netherlands)
- Self-quarantine upon return in the Netherlands
Holidaying in the Netherlands if you live in the Netherlands
- If you’ve already booked a holiday, travel as little as possible once you reach your destination.
- Avoid busy places and travel to your destination outside peak hours. At your destination, travel as little as possible.
- Continue to follow all the basic rules. If you have symptoms, stay at home and arrange a coronavirus test.