Request financial support for delayed higher education studies (Student financial support fund)
If you are in a higher education programme and your studies are delayed due to special circumstances, such as a pregnancy, or because you joined your student union board, you can request financial support. This is available from the Student financial support fund (Profileringsfonds) of your college or university.
Last updated on 3 June 2021
Conditions for the Student financial support fund
You must meet the following conditions to receive support from the Student financial support fund:
- you have paid the tuition for your programme;
- you receive student financing;
- your studies are delayed due to special circumstances.
Some examples of special circumstances would be:
- membership on the board of a student union, a representative advisory board or a study programme committee;
- illness or pregnancy and childbirth;
- disability or chronic illness.
Request financial support
You apply to your university or college for the financial support.