Apply for a subsidy for sustainable energy and energy saving for owner-occupied homes (ISDE)
Do you own your home? Do you want to use sustainable energy or save energy at home? Then you can apply for a subsidy. The subsidy falls under the Investeringssubsidie duurzame energie – ISDE.
Last updated on 11 January 2023
With a subsidy under the ISDE you can:
- insulate your home;
- buy a solar water heater or a warmtepomp (electric water heater);
- buy an electric cooking appliance, for example, an induction hob;
- connect your house to a warmtenet (heat network). A warmtenet is a network of pipes under the ground through which hot water flows. You can use that hot water to heat your home.
Some conditions of a subsidy under the ISDE include:
- you must be the owner of the home;
- you must also live in the home.
The Rijksdienst voor Ondernemend Nederland – RVO (Netherlands Enterprise Agency) is in charge of awarding the subsidy. The RVO sets out the eligibility conditions for a subsidy under the ISDE (in Dutch).
Apply for a subsidy under the ISDE
You can apply to the RVO for a subsidy under the ISDE (in Dutch).