Applying for an energy saving subsidy for your property (SEEH)

You can apply for a subsidy to make your house more energy efficient through the Vereniging van Eigenaren  – VvE (homeowners’ association). This subsidy is called the Subsidie Energiebesparing Eigen Huis – SEEH (energy saving at home subsidy)

Last updated on 31 January 2022

SEEH uses

With the SEEH subsidy you can:

  • Get energy advice. Pay an advisor for tips to make your house more energy efficient;
  • Insulate your house;
  • Pay for expert for advice on a charging station for your electric car.

SEEH conditions

Examples of conditions for the SEEH subsidy are:

  • your house is not a new build;
  • you are applying for the subsidy together with your VvE.

The Rijksdienst voor Ondernemend Nederland – RVO (Netherlands Enterprise Agency) is in charge of granting the subsidy. The RVO sets out all the conditions for the energy-efficiency subsidy for property in a VVE (in Dutch).

Applying for the SEEH

You can apply to the RVO for a Subsidie Energiebesparing Eigen Huis for your property (in Dutch).

Laws and regulations (in Dutch)

Regulation on subsidies for energy saving in the home

Found what you were looking for?