Applying for an energy saving subsidy for Vereniging van Eigenaars
You can apply for a subsidy to make the building where you live more energy efficient through the Vereniging van Eigenaren – VVE (homeowners’ association). This subsidy is called the Subsidie verduurzaming voor Verenigingen van Eigenaars – SVVE (energy saving subsidy for homeowners' associations).
Last updated on 18 January 2023
With the SVVE subsidy you can:
- apply for an energieadvies (in Dutch). Ask an advisor for tips to make the building more energy efficient;
- make your building more energy efficient (in Dutch). For example, by installing a warmtepomp (electric heat pump);
- apply for expert advice on charging points for electric cars (in Dutch).
Examples of conditions for the SVVE subsidy are:
- you are applying for the subsidy together with your VVE;
- you may apply for 1 subsidy per VVE.
The Rijksdienst voor Ondernemend Nederland – RVO (Netherlands Enterprise Agency) is in charge of granting the subsidy. The RVO sets out all the conditions for the energy saving subsidy for homeowners' associations (in Dutch).
Applying for the SVVE
You can apply to the RVO for a Subsidie verduurzaming voor Verenigingen van Eigenaars – SVVE (in Dutch).