Documents - Travelling from and to The Netherlands

12 documents on Travelling from and to The Netherlands

Enter search criteria

Fill in keyword(s) to narrow your search.

Fill in a starting date and a closing date for the period your query is about: DD-MM-YYYY

You can select a specific type of a document or publication you are looking for, such as press releases or speeches.

Trends in Consular Affairs - edition 2018

A reportĀ on the state of consular services available to Dutch nationals abroad, foreign nationals who require a visa and ...

Report | 05-02-2019

Consent letter for minors travelling abroad

Do you intend to travel abroad with a child over whom you do not have parental authority? Please use this form to prove that the ...

Form | 25-07-2017

Should I take account of laws and customs for clothing and behaviour in other countries?

In some countries, the laws regarding clothing and behaviour are different than in the Netherlands and you can find yourself in ...

Question and answer

What travel documents do I need when going abroad?

What documents you need depends on what country you are visiting. In countries outside Europe, you need a valid passport. An ID ...

Question and answer

What is the risk if I take drugs abroad with me?

You can be fined or imprisoned if you take drugs abroad with you. Border controls are very strict. Drug use and possession are ...

Question and answer

What do I need if I take my medication abroad?

If your medication falls under the Opium Act, you will need to apply for a Schengen certificate or a medical certificate, ...

Question and answer

Am I covered by my health insurance when I go on holiday abroad?

If you go on holiday abroad, you are still covered by your health insurance. The medical care you are entitled to and the costs ...

Question and answer

Where can I get advice on travel vaccinations?

Your municipal health service, regional vaccination service or family doctor can give you advice on travel vaccinations. The baby ...

Question and answer

What should I do if I have a complaint about an airline?

If you think that an airline is not complying with the rules regarding, for example, flight delays, cancellations or delayed ...

Question and answer

Where can I find the list of airlines banned within the EU?

You can find the list of airlines banned within the EU on the European Union website.

Question and answer

Go to