Cookies are small text files that are saved to your computer by websites you visit. They allow your computer to be recognised for the duration of your visit to the website.
Which cookies does Rijksoverheid.nl and Government.nl use?
Cookies for statistics and research
- Cookie_pk_id determines for statistical purposes whether you are new to the website or have visited it before.
- Cookie_pk_ses helps determine for statistical purposes which pages you visited during a session.
- Cookie_pk_ref helps identify for statistical purposes the website from which you navigated to access Rijksoverheid.nl or Government.nl.
- Cookie_surveyvisittime helps determine the duration of your visit for research purposes.
- Cookie_surveystatus remembers whether you have taken part in the online survey on Rijksoverheid.nl or Government.nl.
Cookies for forms
Rijksoverheid.nl and Government.nl use a cookie that ensures the proper processing of forms on the website.
- Cookie_form_map_id remembers the content you filled in until the form is sent. The cookie is automatically removed at the end of your visit.
Cookies for subscriptions
- Cookie_rijksoverheid_session provides security and saves your status when you log in and out and when changes are made. This cookie is automatically removed at the end of your visit.
- Cookie_persberichten_session remembers whether you have signed up for press releases or cancelled your press release subscription. This cookie is automatically removed at the end of your visit.
If you no longer wish to receive cookies you can block them with your web browser. More details can be found at http://www.aboutcookies.org or via your browser’s help menu.