Development cooperation needs to become more effective and efficient. The Netherlands has therefore undertaken a fundamental review of development policy. It has decided to assist fewer partner countries while focusing on 4r spearhead areas in which the Netherlands can add special value.
- Trade and development cooperation
- Dutch development cooperation policy
- International Public Goods (IPG's)
- Doing business in developing countries
- Financing development cooperation
- Development cooperation partners and partnerships
- Equality for women worldwide
Study shows benefits of arbitration in TTIP outweigh drawbacks
The advantages of investment arbitration agreements in the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership ...
OECD ministers: victims of factory collapse in Bangladesh should be compensated
The Ministers of Foreign Trade of Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the Netherlands and the United ...
Ploumen supports campaign against child marriage in Ghana
UNICEF and the Netherlands are campaigning against child marriage and child abuse in Ghana. Lilianne Ploumen ...