Development cooperation needs to become more effective and efficient. The Netherlands has therefore undertaken a fundamental review of development policy. It has decided to assist fewer partner countries while focusing on 4r spearhead areas in which the Netherlands can add special value.
- Trade and development cooperation
- Dutch development cooperation policy
- International Public Goods (IPG's)
- Doing business in developing countries
- Financing development cooperation
- Development cooperation partners and partnerships
Dutch rescue team goes to Nepal
The Netherlands is sending a team of experts to southern Asia to assist in search and rescue efforts following ...
Ploumen to visit US to discuss development goals and TTIP
Later this week, Minister for Foreign Trade and Development Cooperation Lilianne Ploumen will be heading to ...
Minister Ploumen to attend disaster risk reduction conference
What can be done to minimise the damage caused by natural disasters worldwide? This will be the key issue at ...