Development cooperation needs to become more effective and efficient. The Netherlands has therefore undertaken a fundamental review of development policy. It has decided to assist fewer partner countries while focusing on 4r spearhead areas in which the Netherlands can add special value.
- Trade and development cooperation
- Dutch development cooperation policy
- Doing business in developing countries
- Financing development cooperation
- Development cooperation partners and partnerships
- Equality for women worldwide
Nigerian government takes over subsidised health-insurance
The Health Insurance Fund administered by PharmAccess in the Nigerian region of Kwara is so successful that ...
The Netherlands joins special UN group for humanitarian aid to Syria
The Netherlands has joined the UN’s high-level group devoted to helping the suffering people of Syria. Today ...
Ploumen joins forces with ILO for better working conditions
During the next four years, the Netherlands will continue to work with the UN’s International Labour ...