Development cooperation needs to become more effective and efficient. The Netherlands has therefore undertaken a fundamental review of development policy. It has decided to assist fewer partner countries while focusing on 4r spearhead areas in which the Netherlands can add special value.
- Trade and development cooperation
- Dutch development cooperation policy
- International Public Goods (IPG's)
- Doing business in developing countries
- Financing development cooperation
- Development cooperation partners and partnerships
- Equality for women worldwide
The Netherlands and Tunisia lend support for women’s rights in Mali and Yemen
The Netherlands and Tunisia are joining forces to help Mali and Yemen promote women’s rights and sex ...
65 organisations sign up to ‘Dialogue and Dissent’ programme
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has received 65 proposals for ‘Lobbying and Advocacy’ programmes in developing ...
New fund to encourage investment in and exports to 66 developing countries
The Dutch Good Growth Fund (DGGF) is up and running as of 1 July 2014. The DGGF is intended to help businesses ...