Development cooperation needs to become more effective and efficient. The Netherlands has therefore undertaken a fundamental review of development policy. It has decided to assist fewer partner countries while focusing on 4r spearhead areas in which the Netherlands can add special value.
- Trade and development cooperation
- Dutch development cooperation policy
- International Public Goods (IPG's)
- Doing business in developing countries
- Financing development cooperation
- Development cooperation partners and partnerships
- Equality for women worldwide
Netherlands and Denmark challenge silence on sexual issues
Lilianne Ploumen, Minister for Foreign Trade and Development Cooperation, announced at the UN in New York on ...
Emergency aid: needed more than ever
The security situation in many countries has worsened recently, at a rapid pace, and the number of refugees ...
New fund for victims of conflict-related violence and natural disasters
The government has decided to create a new emergency aid fund for the 2014-2017 period. In total an extra €570 ...