Development cooperation needs to become more effective and efficient. The Netherlands has therefore undertaken a fundamental review of development policy. It has decided to assist fewer partner countries while focusing on 4r spearhead areas in which the Netherlands can add special value.
- Trade and development cooperation
- Dutch development cooperation policy
- International Public Goods (IPG's)
- Doing business in developing countries
- Financing development cooperation
- Development cooperation partners and partnerships
- Equality for women worldwide
Netherlands increases support for Gavi vaccination alliance
Speaking in Berlin today, foreign trade and development cooperation minister Lilianne Ploumen will express her ...
International development experts meet in The Hague
A modern and effective strategy to eradicate extreme poverty. That’s what the steering committee of the Global ...
Ploumen: more than 70 visits since 2012
Since taking office in 2012, Minister for Foreign Trade and Development Cooperation Lilianne Ploumen has made ...
Netherlands invests generously in Green Climate Fund
The government is set to invest €100 million in the Green Climate Fund, as proposed by the foreign trade and ...