Development cooperation needs to become more effective and efficient. The Netherlands has therefore undertaken a fundamental review of development policy. It has decided to assist fewer partner countries while focusing on 4r spearhead areas in which the Netherlands can add special value.
- Trade and development cooperation
- Dutch development cooperation policy
- International Public Goods (IPG's)
- Doing business in developing countries
- Financing development cooperation
- Development cooperation partners and partnerships
- Equality for women worldwide
Ploumen: more than 70 visits since 2012
Since taking office in 2012, Minister for Foreign Trade and Development Cooperation Lilianne Ploumen has made ...
Netherlands invests generously in Green Climate Fund
The government is set to invest €100 million in the Green Climate Fund, as proposed by the foreign trade and ...
Ploumen advocates broader dialogue with China
Minister for Foreign Trade and Development Cooperation Lilianne Ploumen wants to broaden trade relations with ...
Netherlands contributing to reconstruction in Gaza
The Netherlands is helping reconstruction efforts in the Gaza Strip. This year the Netherlands will spend €12 ...