Development cooperation needs to become more effective and efficient. The Netherlands has therefore undertaken a fundamental review of development policy. It has decided to assist fewer partner countries while focusing on 4r spearhead areas in which the Netherlands can add special value.
- Trade and development cooperation
- Dutch development cooperation policy
- International Public Goods (IPG's)
- Doing business in developing countries
- Financing development cooperation
- Development cooperation partners and partnerships
- Equality for women worldwide
Minister Ploumen to attend disaster risk reduction conference
What can be done to minimise the damage caused by natural disasters worldwide? This will be the key issue at ...
Ploumen supports innovative partnerships with development organisations
Strong civil society organisations make it easier to hear citizens’ voices. This is why development minister ...
Netherlands increases support for Gavi vaccination alliance
Speaking in Berlin today, foreign trade and development cooperation minister Lilianne Ploumen will express her ...
International development experts meet in The Hague
A modern and effective strategy to eradicate extreme poverty. That’s what the steering committee of the Global ...