The export of strategic goods is subject to control. Strategic goods are military goods and so-called "dual-use" items. The latter being items that usually have civilian use but which can also be used for military purposes. Services related to strategic goods (intangible transfer of technology, technical assistance or brokering) are also subject to control.
Export controls of strategic goods
This issue contains 4 sections.
All about Export controls of strategic goods
- Export control policy for strategic goods
- Treaties and export control regimes
- Chemical Weapons Convention
- User Guide on Strategic Goods and Services
- Transit transactions through the Netherlands
- Transparancy: Reports on the Netherlands Arms Export Policy
- Contact CDIU