The Netherlands plays an active role in preventing armed conflict worldwide and strengthening the international legal order by, for instance, participating in peace missions and supporting reconstruction in post-conflict countries. In addition, the Netherlands is host to the International Criminal Court and the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia.
International peace and security
This issue contains 4 sections.
The Netherlands extends its participation in EU training mission for Somali army
In a letter to parliament on behalf of the government, foreign minister Bert Koenders, defence minister ...
Koenders: Solid commitment to climate diplomacy needed
Foreign minister Bert Koenders believes EU member states must coordinate their efforts better as far as the ...
All about International peace and security
- The Netherlands' military missions
- An international approach to peace and security
- Middle East peace process
- Post-conflict reconstruction
- The Dutch approach to demining
- Women, Peace and Security - UN Security Council Resolution 1325
- International legal order