The Netherlands plays an active role in preventing armed conflict worldwide and strengthening the international legal order by, for instance, participating in peace missions and supporting reconstruction in post-conflict countries. In addition, the Netherlands is host to the International Criminal Court and the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia.
International peace and security
This issue contains 4 sections.
Burundian elections neither free nor fair
The presidential election in Burundi does not meet the minimum criteria for inclusive, free and fair ...
Koenders: Never give up the fight against anti-Semitism
‘We must never give up the fight against racism and anti-Semitism. We owe that to the millions of people who ...
All about International peace and security
- The Netherlands' military missions
- An international approach to peace and security
- Middle East peace process
- Post-conflict reconstruction
- The Dutch approach to demining
- Women, Peace and Security - UN Security Council Resolution 1325
- International legal order