The Netherlands plays an active role in preventing armed conflict worldwide and strengthening the international legal order by, for instance, participating in peace missions and supporting reconstruction in post-conflict countries. In addition, the Netherlands is host to the International Criminal Court and the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia.
International peace and security
This issue contains 4 sections.
Koenders visits New York and Washington
Foreign minister Bert Koenders will be visiting the United States from Monday 27 April to Thursday 30 April. ...
Koenders positive about Nigerian presidential elections
‘Nigeria has the largest population in Africa. For the future of the country and the West African region as a ...
All about International peace and security
- The Netherlands' military missions
- An international approach to peace and security
- Middle East peace process
- Post-conflict reconstruction
- The Dutch approach to demining
- Women, Peace and Security - UN Security Council Resolution 1325
- International legal order