The Netherlands plays an active role in preventing armed conflict worldwide and strengthening the international legal order by, for instance, participating in peace missions and supporting reconstruction in post-conflict countries. In addition, the Netherlands is host to the International Criminal Court and the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia.
International peace and security
This issue contains 4 sections.
Koenders: ‘We are taking concrete steps against ISIS’
At Thursday’s meeting of the anti-ISIS coalition in London, a number of ‘concrete steps were taken in the ...
Koenders attends anti-ISIS coalition talks in London
Minister of Foreign Affairs Bert Koenders is in London this Thursday to take part in talks with other members ...
All about International peace and security
- The Netherlands' military missions
- An international approach to peace and security
- Middle East peace process
- Post-conflict reconstruction
- The Dutch approach to demining
- Women, Peace and Security - UN Security Council Resolution 1325
- International legal order