Ministry of Economic Affairs
This ministry contains 5 sections.
The Ministry promotes the Netherlands as a country of enterprise with a strong international competitive position and an eye for sustainability. It is committed to creating an excellent entrepreneurial business climate, by creating the right conditions and giving entrepreneurs room to innovate and grow. By paying attention to nature and the living environment. By encouraging cooperation between research institutes and businesses. This is how we enhance our leading positions in agriculture, industry, services and energy and invest in a powerful, sustainable country.
Dijksma takes action to increase baby milk supplies to supermarkets
Minister for Agriculture Sharon Dijksma is joining forces with the sector to tackle the illegal import to ...
EU support for promotion of agricultural products
The European Commission has approved 5 Dutch promotional programmes for agricultural products.
Minister Dijksma calls on Safety Board to study meat sector risks
Minister for Agriculture Dijksma has called on the Dutch Safety Board to carry out a study into risks in the ...
Extra funds for nature conservation in the Caribbean Netherlands
Minister for Agriculture Dijksma has earmarked EUR 7.5 million for nature conservation in the Caribbean ...
Departments and institutions
- NL Agency
- Radiocommunications Agency
- Statistics Netherlands
- Netherlands Consumer Authority
- Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis
- The Government Service for Land and Water Management
- Netherlands Competition Authority
- Food and Consumer Product Safety Authority
- Independent Post and Telecommunications Authority
- State Supervision of Mines
- Website Answers for Business
- Follow the Ministry on Twitter