Registration for a short-term stay in the Netherlands (Polish) ; Rejestracja jako nierezydent w przypadku krótkiego pobytu w Holandii

If you come to the Netherlands for a few months, for instance for work or studies, you need a Dutch social security number (burgerservicenummer, BSN). In order to get a BSN, you need to register in the Register of Non-Residents (RNI). This brochure explains the registration procedure in Polish.