How do I get vaccinated against coronavirus?
There are lots of places where you can get vaccinated against coronavirus without making an appointment. But you can also make an appointment first, either online or by phone.
You can get a booster vaccination against coronavirus, with or without an appointment:
Repeat vaccination against coronavirus (2nd booster)
1st or 2nd vaccine dose
Coronavirus vaccination for children and teenagers
Extra dose of mRNA vaccine after primary vaccination with Janssen and booster dose
- There are lots of places where you can get an extra dose of an mRNA vaccine without making an appointment. You can find these locations at Prikkenzonderafspraak.nl.
- If you would rather make an appointment, you can phone 0800 - 1295. Find out more about getting an extra dose of an mRNA vaccine if you received the Janssen vaccine as your primary vaccination and you have also received a booster dose.
Opening times of vaccination centres
The GGD vaccination centres are open 7 days a week. The opening times depend on the location.
Questions about your health
When you make an appointment, you will have to answer a few questions. This is to make sure that it is safe for you to get vaccinated. These questions are about:
- whether you had coronavirus recently; and
- whether you are having an operation soon.
Permission for your data to be stored
The National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM) keeps a record of who has been vaccinated in the COVID Vaccination Information and Monitoring System (CIMS). When you make your appointment, you will be asked if you give permission for your data to be recorded in CIMS (in Dutch only). RIVM complies with data protection regulations (in Dutch only) .
Giving permission if you are a care home resident
The procedure for nursing home and care home residents is as follows:
- Residents (or the person who has power of attorney) must use the permission form to give permission for vaccination (in Dutch only).
- On this form they can also give permission for their vaccination data to be passed on to RIVM and recorded in CIMS.