Reporting requirement for individuals and organisations on the sanctions list
Individuals and organisations on the sanctions list under the sanctions regime on Russia, Belarus, Haiti and Iran are required to report any assets and property they have in EU countries within six weeks of being added to the list. Failure to do this is a violation of the law.
Reporting form: assets and property for individuals and organisations on the sanctions list
Individuals and organisations must use a special form to declare their assets and property. This form and all other relevant information should be sent by email to one or more of the following addresses, depending on the nature of the assets/property:
- Financial assets: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Real estate, including commercial properties: MCBZK@minbzk.nl
- Non-listed enterprises: email@example.com
- Art and cultural objects: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vessels and aircraft: sanctiesNLvaartuigenvliegtuig@minienw.nl.
Please ensure that the form is completed properly. Within two weeks of receiving the information, the Netherlands will forward it to the European Commission.