Reporting an adverse reaction to a medicinal product or vaccine

Are you suffering from an adverse reaction to a medicine or vaccine? If so, you can report this to the Bijwerkingen Centrum Lareb (Netherlands Pharmacovigilance Centre Lareb). 

Last updated on 11 July 2022

Lees deze informatie in het Nederlands

Reporting an adverse reaction using the online report form

Do you want to report an adverse reaction? You can do so using the online form for reporting adverse reactions to medicinal products (in Dutch) by clicking on “Meld hier een bijwerking”. That online report form can be found on Lareb’s website. 

Is your report serious? If so, Lareb will forward it to the College ter Beoordeling van Geneesmiddelen – CBG (Medicines Evaluation Board) within 15 days. Would you like to know more about reporting adverse reactions to medicines and vaccines (in Dutch)? If so, visit the CBG’s website. 

Laws and regulations (in Dutch)

Geneesmiddelenwet, artikel 78

Found what you were looking for?