The Ministry of I&M is responsible for the construction, management and maintenance of the major roads and main waterways, including traffic management on these networks. In addition, it arranges frameworks, authorities, resources and instruments that enable decentralised authorities to improve regional accessibility.
- Draft National Policy Strategy for Infrastructure and Spatial Planning
- Raising of the speed limit
- Faster and better construction of infrastructure
- Improved traffic management
- More efficient goods transport
- Improving utilisation of the infrastructure