Connecting the water supply at home

Are you moving house and want to connect the water supply to your new address? Or do you want to connect an extra address to the water supply? Then you must register your address at the waterleidingbedrijf (water supply company) in your area.

Last updated on 26 November 2021

Lees deze informatie in het Nederlands

Drinking water in the Netherlands

Drinking water in the Netherlands is provided by the waterleidingbedrijf responsible for specific areas. When moving into a new residence, the watermeter (water meter) must be read, and the waterleidingbedrijf informed about the contact details for the new resident. This can be done via the waterleidingbedrijf's website, app or via email.

Laws and regulations (in Dutch)



Found what you were looking for?