Contact Central Government

Do you have a question about the laws or rules in the Netherlands?
You can call or email Informatie Rijksoverheid, the Public Information Service in the Netherlands. Or you can send a message on WhatsApp, X or Facebook.

Questions for other government organisations

Do you have a question for another government organisation?
For example, RIVM, CBR, DUO or the Belastingdienst?

The contact details of other government organisations can be found in the online directory (in Dutch only). This includes phone numbers and email addresses.

Making a complaint

Do you have a complaint about a ministry? Or do you have a complaint about contact you had with the Public Information Service? Read about how to report your complaint.