3,411 documents

Enter search criteria

Fill in keyword(s) to narrow your search.


Enter a start and/or end date here, using the following format: DD-MM-YYYY.

You can select a specific type of a document or publication you are looking for, such as press releases or speeches.

Sort by: Date / Relevance

I dispatch international drivers to the Netherlands. Do I have to report them?

If you transport goods between 2 points in the Netherlands or if you load or unload freight in the Netherlands as part of an ...

Question and answer

What travel documents do posted foreign workers need?

Foreign nationals working temporarily in the Netherlands must have a valid travel document.

Question and answer

How do I report the arrival of foreign workers?

The duty to report applies to self-employed persons in certain sectors and employers from the European Economic Area (EEA) and ...

Question and answer

What does the duty to report mean for foreign nationals working in the Netherlands?

Employers from other EU member states must give advance notice of the arrival of their employees coming to the Netherlands on a ...

Question and answer

Answers to questions asked DSP 13 december 2019

Publication | 13-12-2019

Speech by Stef Blok at European Gendarmerie Force meeting

Speech by Minister of Foreign Affairs Stef Blok at the European Gendarmerie Force (EUROGENDFOR) High Level Interdepartmental ...

Speech | 12-12-2019

Speech by the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Stef Blok on the occasion of the Utrecht Conference on 11 December 2019

Ladies and gentlemen, let me first thank my opposite number minister Czaputowicz... …dziękuję   … for making time to be here, ...

Speech | 11-12-2019

Guidelines for compiling an Internal Compliance Programme

This document contains guidelines for businesses and was drawn up by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in close collaboration with ...

Directive | 11-12-2019

Statement on the detained Canadians Michael Kovrig and Michael Spavor

Today it has been one year since Michael Kovrig and Michael Spavor, two Canadian nationals, were detained in China. The ...

Diplomatic statement | 10-12-2019

Human Rights Lecture by Minister of Foreign Affairs Stef Blok: Human Rights Affect Everyone

The Case for a Pragmatic Human Rights Policy Human Rights Lecture by the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Stef Blok, on International ...

Speech | 10-12-2019