Documents - Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport

205 documents of Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport

Enter search criteria

Fill in keyword(s) to narrow your search.

Period from

Enter a start and/or end date here, using the following format: DD-MM-YYYY.

You can select a specific type of a document or publication you are looking for, such as press releases or speeches.

Sort by: Date / Relevance

Where can I apply for a personal budget?

You can apply for a personal budget (PGB) from your regional care administration office, your health insurance company or your ...

Question and answer

How can I get nursing and personal care at home?

Since 1 January 2015 your basic health insurance package covers nursing and personal care at home.

Question and answer

Can the municipality refuse to provide social support under the WMO if my income is too high?

The municipality is not allowed to set an income ceiling for social support (under the WMO 2015). It may however ask you to ...

Question and answer

How do I get social support from my municipality under the Wmo?

If you ask your municipality for support so that you can continue living at home, it must assess your personal situation.

Question and answer

What assistance can I get at home from my municipality?

Anyone who needs social support can apply for it under the Social Support Act (WMO 2015). You may be offered a standard or ...

Question and answer

Can I make a complaint about the Child Protection Board?

You can make a complaint if you are dissatisfied with the conduct of an employee of the Child Protection Board.

Question and answer

Do schools have to report and file criminal complaints in cases of sexual abuse?

All school employees must inform the school board immediately if they believe a sexual offence has been committed.

Question and answer

Is there a statute of limitation on reporting child sexual abuse?

Since 1 April 2013, sexual offences against children that carry a sentence of eight years are no longer subject to a limitation ...

Question and answer

What can I do if I know or suspect that a child is being abused?

If you suspect that a child you know is being abused, there is always something you can do. Please see for more ...

Question and answer

What transitional arrangements apply to people receiving long-term care under the AWBZ?

Please see for information about transitional arrangements a people who used to get care under the Exceptional ...

Question and answer