61 search results

Enter search criteria
Fill in keyword(s) to narrow your search.
You can select a specific type of a document or publication you are looking for, such as press releases or speeches.
Sort by:
  1. Citizen service number (BSN)

    The citizen service number (BSN) is a unique personal number allocated to everyone registered in the Personal Records Database ...

  2. What information is in the Personal Records Database?

    The Personal Records Database (BRP) contains personal data for people who live in the Netherlands (residents) and people who live ...

    Question and answer

  3. Registering a child with a secondary school

    Read how and on what conditions you may apply for a place at a Dutch secondary school for your child, and what documents you need ...

  4. How do I prevent a copy of my ID being used for fraudulent activities?

    How to prevent a copy of my ID being used for fraudulent activities.

    Question and answer

  5. Identification documents

    If you require medical treatment in the Netherlands, or you want to open a bank account or apply for welfare benefits, you have ...


  6. How can my partner and I apply for joint responsibility for a child?

    each log in using your own DigiD code. You will need your child’s citizen service number (burgerservicenummer (BSN)) when ...

    Question and answer

  7. Getting proof of vaccination after being vaccinated outside the Netherlands

    Please note: From 1 July 2023 the European rules that allow COVID certificates to be issued in the CoronaCheck app will expire. ...

  8. How I can register in the Non-residents Records Database?

    If you are moving to the Netherlands for no more than 4 months, you can register as a non-resident with the Personal Records ...

    Question and answer

  9. When should I register with the Personal Records Database as a resident?

    If you will be living in the Netherlands for longer than 4 months, you must register as a resident with the Personal Records ...

    Question and answer

  10. Viewing, amending or deleting personal data held by the UWV

    You can view, amend or delete your name, address or other personal data held by the UWV. It can be done online, by telephone, via ...