Question and answer - Asylum policy
13 questions and answers on Asylum policy
- When is someone granted asylum in the Netherlands
- What types of document for aliens are there in the Netherlands?
- How are asylum applications by people from safe countries dealt with?
- What is the list of safe countries of origin?
- What can asylum seekers expect in the Netherlands?
- Applying for asylum – what is the procedure?
- Can asylum seekers with purely economic motives also stay in the Netherlands?
- Can the families of asylum seekers come to the Netherlands?
- What is the government’s policy on child brides and forced marriages?
- What happens to failed asylum seekers?
- Does the government help asylum seekers who want to leave the Netherlands?
- How long do asylum seekers stay in an asylum seekers' centre (AZC)?
- What does the Dublin Regulation mean for asylum seekers in the Netherlands?