Programme grant Migration and Displacement
On 3 July 2023, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs published a call for grant proposals for the programme Migration and Displacement 2023-2028.
Please note: the application form is packaged in a zip file. You can only open the form by extracting the zip file.
Download in English: 'Appendix 1 - Application form'
Download in English: 'Appendix 2 - ORIA form'
Download in English: 'Appendix 3 - Corporate rates per 1 January 2023'
Download in English: 'Appendix 4 - Maximum renumeration 2023'
Download in English: 'Appendix 5 - Templates track record project proposal and budget proposal'
Download "Grant Policy Framework Migration and Displacement 2023-2028"
Organisations with experience in
- Capacity building of in-country partners active in the field of migration cooperation or prospects for refugees and host communities and/or;
- Direct funding of in-country partners active in the field of migration cooperation or prospects for refugees and host communities and/or;
- Meaningful participation of refugees or migrants in national and international policy influencing.
can apply for funding. The application deadline closes on 3 September 2023.
The grant policy framework describes:
- What the background and purpose of the grant is;
- Who may apply for a grant;
- How organisations can apply for the grant;
- What conditions an application must meet;
- How the assessment and selection procedure works.
An application can be submitted using the application form and the additional information and documents stipulated in the form.
Questions concerning the call for grant proposals may be directed to DSH-MOemail@example.com no later than 25 August 2023. The questions asked will be answered anonymously and will be published (as much as possible) biweekly on this page.