Evaluation du projet de promotion de la sante et des droits sexuels et reproductifs (PSDSR) au Bénin
This report is in French. With regard to program activities and approaches, the conclusion is that the programme has provided positive results and the general recommendation is to keep these same approaches and expand the scope of activities as they were effective in areas where PSDSR has operated.
Download in French: 'Evaluation du projet de promotion de la sante et des droits sexuels et reproductifs (PSDSR) au Bénin'
The report recommends to:
- expand CSE (Comprehensive Sexuality education) coverage for young people and align with the government's CSE program in schools;
- intensify efforts to make SRH services youth-friendly in more public health centres;
- expand community awareness of youth sexual and reproductive health and rights;
- continue to focus on gender and combat GBV;
- make more efforts to reach key populations.
To be able to achieve greater coverage, there should be more integration and collaboration with government programs.