Documents - Travelling outside the Netherlands

14 documents on Travelling outside the Netherlands

Enter search criteria
Fill in keyword(s) to narrow your search.
You can select a specific type of a document or publication you are looking for, such as press releases or speeches.
Sort by:
  1. Consent letter for minors travelling outside the Netherlands

    Do you intend to travel outside the Netherlands with a child over whom you do not have parental authority? Please use this form ...

    Form | 06-12-2023

  2. Rede der niederländischen Umweltministerin Vivianne Heijnen bei der Unterzeichnung der Absichtserklärung zur Bahnverbindung Emmen–Rheine, 26. September 2022

    “Deutschland und die Niederlande können sich in der Grenzregion gegenseitig verstärken. Denken Sie etwa an den Arbeitsmarkt oder ...

    Speech | 27-09-2022

  3. State of consular affairs - 2019 edition

    The consular world is dynamic and continues to develop as we achieve progress and results. The 2019 edition of State of Consular ...

    Report | 15-01-2020

  4. Can I bring a pet from another country to the Netherlands?

    It is possible to bring a pet from another country to the Netherlands, if all the conditions are met. For example, dogs, cats and ...

    Question and answer

  5. Should I take account of laws and customs for clothing and behaviour in other countries?

    In some countries, the laws regarding clothing and behaviour are different than in the Netherlands and you can find yourself in ...

    Question and answer

  6. What travel documents do I need when travelling outside the Netherlands?

    What documents you need depends on what country you are visiting. In countries outside the European Union (EU), you need a valid ...

    Question and answer

  7. What is the risk if I take drugs outside the Netherlands with me?

    You can be fined or imprisoned if you take drugs outside the Netherlands with you. Border controls are very strict. Drug use and ...

    Question and answer

  8. What do I need if I take my medication outside the Netherlands?

    If your medication falls under the Opium Act, you will need to apply for a Schengen Area certificate or a medical certificate, ...

    Question and answer

  9. Am I covered by my health insurance when I go on holiday outside the Netherlands?

    If you go on holiday outside the Netherlands, you are still covered by your health insurance. The medical care you are entitled ...

    Question and answer

  10. Where can I get advice on travel vaccinations?

    Your municipal health service, regional vaccination service or family doctor can give you advice on travel vaccinations. The baby ...

    Question and answer

Go to