Applying for income support when returning to work during partial incapacity for work

Are you partially incapacitated for work and returning to work, and is your wage lower than what you could be earning according to the UWV? Then you may be eligible for income support that could partially cover your lower wage. This benefit is called inkomenssuppletie or loonsuppletie (income support or wage support).

Last updated on 17 May 2021

Lees deze informatie in het Nederlands

Eligibility and how to apply for income support or wage support

To be eligible you must meet certain conditions. For example, you must have:

  • a lower wage than what you could be earning according to the UWV (Employment Insurance Agency);
  • accepted a salaried job for a period of at least six months.

Please visit the UWV website to find out more about the conditions of eligibility and how to apply.

Laws and regulations (in Dutch)

Wet op de arbeidsongeschiktheidsverzekering



Found what you were looking for?