Documents - Ministry of the Interior and Kingdom Relations

104 documents of Ministry of the Interior and Kingdom Relations

Enter search criteria
Fill in keyword(s) to narrow your search.
You can select a specific type of a document or publication you are looking for, such as press releases or speeches.
Sort by:
  1. Can I get a correspondence address if I don’t have a fixed home address?

    If you do not have a home address, as referred to in the Personal Records Database Act (BRP), you can register your details in ...

    Question and answer

  2. How can I request an extract or an official copy of a civil status record?

    It is possible to request extracts or official copies of records held in the Register of Births, Deaths, Marriages and Registered ...

    Question and answer

  3. How do I inform the municipality of a change of address?

    If you move, you must inform the municipality of your change of address, either in person or in writing. Sometimes, if you’re ...

    Question and answer

  4. Supervision developments in the Netherlands

    Supervision in a polder landscape

    Leaflet | 09-02-2016

  5. Integrity in international perspective

    In light of the Dutch Presidency of the European Union in the first half of 2016, the Ministry of the Interior and Kingdom ...

    Report | 18-01-2016

  6. Planungs- und Bauvorhaben in den Niederlanden: Was kann ich tun?

    Several different decisions usually need to be made before spatial plans can be carried out. The Dutch-German Spatial Planning ...

    Leaflet | 17-12-2015

  7. Standards for Remuneration Act (The Netherlands)

    Information about the Standards for Remuneration Act in the Netherlands. The purpose of the Standards for Remuneration Act is ...

    Publication | 28-09-2015

  8. Risk regulation reflex publications in English

    Publication | 03-04-2015

  9. Can I renounce my Turkish citizenship if I haven’t completed my compulsory military service?

    If you wish to renounce your Turkish citizenship, but have not completed your compulsory military service, you are required to ...

    Question and answer

  10. Municipalities Act

    The Municipalities Act contains rules about the governing bodies of municipalities: the council, the executive and the mayor.

    Regulation | 12-11-2013