COVID certificate for travel (for people living in the Netherlands)

If you would like to travel within the European Union, you will need to show a COVID Certificate, with a negative test result, proof of vaccination or proof of recovery. People who live in The Netherlands can present these using CoronaCheck. A COVID certificate (coronavirus entry pass) for activities or events in The Netherlands is no longer required.