Requesting an adjusted civic integration exam

Are you going to take the inburgeringsexamen (civic integration exam)? Do you have a disability or an illness? This can be taken into account in the exam. For instance, if you are visually impaired, you can get the exam in a large font size. This is called an aangepast examen (adjusted exam).

Last updated on 21 November 2022

Lees deze informatie in het Nederlands

Requesting an adjusted exam

You can contact Dienst Uitvoering Onderwijs – DUO (education implementation service) to request an adjusted exam. You will then be assessed by a doctor to check whether you are eligible to take an adjusted exam. This assessment is free of charge.

Laws and regulations (in Dutch)

Besluit inburgering 2021, artikel 3.9

Regeling inburgering 2021, artikel 3.6

Have you found what you were looking for?