Question and answer - Immigration to the Netherlands
15 questions and answers on Immigration to the Netherlands
- I am coming to live or work in the Netherlands. When do I need to take out compulsory health insurance?
- Which visa do I need to travel to the Netherlands?
- How do I apply for a short-stay Schengen visa for the Netherlands?
- Do I need a residence permit if I want to stay in the Netherlands for a long period of time?
- How do I apply for a residence permit for the Netherlands?
- As a foreign national, do I need to inform the Immigration and Naturalisation Service (IND) if I move?
- Do I have to comply with Dutch civic integration requirements?
- Do I need to start civic integration before I arrive in the Netherlands?
- What do I need to arrange if I’m moving to the Netherlands?
- Is entering into a sham marriage a criminal offence?
- As an EU citizen, how can I stay in the Netherlands for longer than three months?
- As a Dutch employer, how can I hire a highly skilled migrant?
- Coming to the Netherlands for work: what do I need to arrange?
- Coming to the Netherlands to be with a partner: what do I need to arrange?
- Bringing a child under the age of 18 to the Netherlands: what do I need to arrange?