As a witness, how can I report forced prostitution?
You can report suspicions of forced prostitution to the police. This can be done anonymously through Report Crime Anonymously (Meld Misdaad Anoniem).
Reporting forced prostitution
If you suspect that someone is being forced to work as a prostitute or that someone is a victim of human trafficking, you should report your suspicions. You can contact the police on 0900-8844 or make an anonymous call to Report Crime Anonymously on 0800-7000. The staff at Report Crime Anonymously cannot see your telephone number and will not take your name, address or other personal details. The phone conversation will not be recorded.
Spotting the warning signs of forced prostitution
A prostitute may be working under coercion if he/she:
- is being forced to have sex for money, but has to hand over the money;
- is being forced by his/her partner to have sex with friends or acquaintances;
- is being forced by his/her partner to pay off debts by having sex with friends or acquaintances;
- is younger than 18;
- is being forced to have unsafe sex;
- is being physically abused, blackmailed or threatened.
As a prostitute, where can I report unsafe working conditions?
You can contact the Inspectorate SZW if you have any questions or complaints about unsafe working conditions. The Community ...
Where can I get help if I am being forced to work as a prostitute?
If you are a victim of forced prostitution, there are a number of agencies you can turn to for help or assistance. You can always ...
Prostitution and exploitation
Are you being exploited or working as a prostitute against your will? Or do you know someone who is involved in this? Ask for ...