Question and answer - Foreign citizens working in the Netherlands
16 questions and answers on Foreign citizens working in the Netherlands
- I dispatch international drivers to the Netherlands. Do I have to report them?
- What permits do foreign workers need?
- What should I do if I contract a foreign business?
- How do I report the arrival of foreign workers?
- Who should provide notification of foreign workers in the case of subcontracting?
- As an employer outside the Netherlands, what changes can I expect as a consequence of Brexit?
- Does my employer also have to provide notification for foreign posted workers if I am a cross-border commuter?
- What travel documents do posted foreign workers need?
- What does the duty to report mean for foreign citizens working in the Netherlands?
- I am a foreign employer. How do I provide notification of the arrival of foreign workers?
- As a foreign employer, for which occasional work do I not need to provide notification of my workers?
- As a self-employed person working in the Netherlands, when do I need to provide notification?
- I carry out regular assignments in the Netherlands. How should I provide notification in the online portal for foreign workers?
- I work in the transport sector. Do I have to provide notification in the Netherlands through the online notification portal?
- As a foreign worker, can I work in the Netherlands?
- As a foreign self-employed person, can I work in the Netherlands?