Question and answer - Care and support at home
15 questions and answers on Care and support at home
- Do I have to pay towards the cost of social support under the WMO?
- Can I get money to make alterations to my home?
- Can I get funding for a personal alarm system in my home?
- How can I object to a decision taken under the Social Support Act?
- How can I object to a decision concerning my personal budget?
- How can I object to the amount of my own contribution towards the costs of long-term care or social support?
- What should you do if you are not sure how to arrange for care or support?
- Where can I make a complaint about the CAK or care administration office?
- How have care and support been organised?
- What assistance can I get at home from my municipality?
- How do I get social support from my municipality under the Wmo?
- Can the municipality refuse to provide social support under the WMO if my income is too high?
- How can I get nursing and personal care at home?
- Where can I apply for a personal budget?
- What is the difference between a personal budget (PGB) and care services in kind?